Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, Georgia
Assistant Professor, August 2016 – Present
- Algorithmic developments in data-driven modeling and optimization
- Big-Data approaches for optimization of energy efficiency
- Simulation-based optimization under uncertainty for CO2 sequestration
- Process modeling and optimization for drug design & manufacturing
Texas A&M University; College Station, Texas
Postdoctoral Research Associate, January 2014 – August 2016
- Professor Christodoulos Floudas, Director of Texas A&M Energy Institute
- Grey/Black-Box Optimization and Global Optimization Methods and their application to energy and health
- Data-driven modeling and optimization for planning operations of integrated refinery-petrochemical complexes.
Princeton University; Princeton, New Jersey
Postdoctoral Research Associate, December 2012 – December 2014
- Professor Christodoulos Floudas, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Grey/Black-Box Optimization and Global Optimization Methods and their application to energy systems
Rutgers University; New Brunswick, New Jersey
Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant, Fall 2008 – Fall 2012
- Professor Marianthi G. Ierapetritou, Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Development of computational framework for the simulation and optimization of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Black-Box optimization methods for computationally expensive flowsheet modeling.
- Data-driven feasibility analysis for optimization under uncertainty.
National Technical University of Athens; Athens, Greece
Teaching Assistant, Fall 2003-Fall 2007
- Professor Ioannis Palyvos, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Teaching assistant in computer laboratory helping undergraduate students understand computer programming in Fortran
Shell Oil Athens; Athens, Greece
Laboratory Assistant, Summer 2006
- Performed various tests for quality control of oils and lubricants